Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoTLK Beta server!

3 posters

Go down

WoTLK Beta server! Empty WoTLK Beta server!

Post  SynodeXude Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:31 am

Seeing how the new WoTLK has the beta avalible many servers have updated so far that you can actualy play with the beta version, so i'm putting up a link to the client download,

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Client_and_Patches

I won't post any priv server related link, because it would mostly look like adds, though i'd be happy to give away a couple of server names etc if you PM me.
SynodeXude
SynodeXude

Back to top Go down

WoTLK Beta server! Empty Re: WoTLK Beta server!

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:15 pm

I spent 2 days downloading this a month ago, then the server didnt work, and i had like no gigabytes left Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://edestron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SynodeXude Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:21 pm

You are thinking of the Alpha test:P this is the Beta:P it's a differance:P
This does however work^_^
SynodeXude
SynodeXude

Back to top Go down

Post  gaunpro Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 am

Black Opal Direct is an online Australian Opal business derived from mining partnerships that has needed to find more world markets. The gemstones are mined comes from Lightning Ridge in all forms and types, including, Blue Opal, the rarer White Opal, the exciting Fire Opal, and of course our specialty; black opal.
The stones we produce is the best for most types of Opal jewelry. The most rare type of this jewellery are Opal Earrings. Finding two opals the same is very difficult and can take many years to find a pair to suite and match the individual. I strive to give you the best prices and service straight from the mining fields of Lightning Ridge. Also a new deposit of Ethiopian Opal has shown itself to the world. I have excellent sources to supply this amazing Hydrophane Opal In decent quantities. Most countries have opal deposits but only very few countries produce gem quality stones with colorplay in it.

merchant advance
port canaveral transportation

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down