Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warden System

2 posters

Go down

Warden System Empty Warden System

Post  Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:20 am

Wardne system is a Hack detection program incented by blizzard in the prefab of 2003, It later almost got blizzard sued for its responcibilitys, Here's how it works.
Whenever you open wow, Private server or not, Wardne instantly Installs it self onto your computer, And takes a screenshot of your computer's Desktop, Takeing careful note of what programs are up. *wink*
When wow is exited Warden deinstalls itself, Terminating the screenshots. These screenshots are examined by a further system renown usually As a Google spider or so, If not by a blizzard Game Master.
No One has time to look at every members desktop, So it simply has a quick, yet simple, Virus chweck, not really checking for common viruses, More of, Rootkits (WPE pro Is a rootkit) If Warden detects a root kit file, It enjoys the Kick, Have you ever realised when you open wow and cheat engine and ur on character screen you hear that voice tell you to close it? That's Warden.
I love the voice!
A Long time ago, I remember me hacking around 2005 I got very worryed from thedse rumors going on, it was called, Warden's Y and X axis, Theoretically, Warden layed a invisible line (Scale/graph) Around the whole world, Where it examined every inch of movement, And any areas higher then Supported, Would have Triggers, Kick and Examine triggers.

Blizzard fixed warden up after the Sueings, these people stated "We can sue you in any court in the world!"
Warden still does everything but take a screenshot of your desktop, Here's the scary thing, Warden basically brutes through, And checks your emails and opens the internet for your favorites/bookmarks. You might catch it some day, I once closed wow with no lag, And hah, internet was closed Instantly, In a flash, but looked obvious.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://edestron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warden System Empty Re: Warden System

Post  SynodeXude Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:01 am

The thing about Warden is that as soon as you start wow up it starts to scan your active momory, and it won't stop until you have closed wow as Ede just stated, and that is why you shoulden't hack blizzard servers unless you know what you are doing.
Blizzard have updated Warden considerably so it takes less then 3 secs for it to detect any form of cheating or rootkit program, which will result in an auto kick and possibly a ban.
Imo Blizzard have become to paranoid in security... Evil or Very Mad
SynodeXude
SynodeXude

Back to top Go down