Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why you oughtta kill Vermins.

2 posters

Go down

Why you oughtta kill Vermins. Empty Why you oughtta kill Vermins.

Post  Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:23 am

Something i learned in 2006, Was, Gms watch ya, Simple yes, But here's a good way to explain, How.
One day, I went under stormwind, And there was a Bunny under there, just hopping around, Ahaha, I walk infront of it, Bam, GM posts me.
I Checcked with thottbot And Administrative control over Admin's Technical Support, Figures, All the critters, Vermins, walking and hopping around are cameras, Uneligible to work if killed, if your exploiting, throw a knife if not shooting a bow or hurtling a Fireball at the bunnys/frogs, Whatever's there, Simply put, the cameras are just eyes from The small animals, Usually Self zooming when a bunny or so looks the wrong way.

These Cams don't work on private servers, since the hack detection is custom. (See Warden system)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://edestron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why you oughtta kill Vermins. Empty Re: Why you oughtta kill Vermins.

Post  SynodeXude Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:56 am

Lol so you finaly found out ey:P Heh, i've been aware of this since 1.8.0 and i've been massivly paranoid ever since, hence the reason i kill every critter i can find when i'm playing at the blizzard servers:P
SynodeXude
SynodeXude

Back to top Go down