Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000+ viruses

+3
DestroyerT101
SynodeXude
kalrohan
7 posters

Go down

1000+ viruses Empty 1000+ viruses

Post  kalrohan Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 am

holy shit that is alot of mother fucking viruses

1000+ viruses Untitl10
kalrohan
kalrohan

Back to top Go down

1000+ viruses Empty Re: 1000+ viruses

Post  SynodeXude Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:56 am

I'd recomend a HD wipe:P feels like the smart thing to do in that kind of a situation:P because no matter what you do when you have that many viruses you can't really do much to prevent them from slowing yer computer down:P
SynodeXude
SynodeXude

Back to top Go down

Post  DestroyerT101 Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:17 am

That's all nothing compared to this malicious hijacking malware that automatically downloads and installs a state-of-the-art rogue program on your computer and spams you with advertising and virus alerts to get you to give out your credit card to third party hackers over the internet.

http://www.Totalsecure2009.com - Malicious hijack site!
http://www.Antivirus2009.com - Malicious hijack site!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/381/RipOff0381931.htm - Rip Off Report on this fraudalent online scam/trojan rogue malware

Btw, don't try going to the site, if you even visit one of those sites besides rip-off report it will install on your computer without your consent then it disables Task Manager, Start menus, My Computer, Control Panel, Run, etc. and it also prevents you from visiting certain sites and instead redirects you to third party advertisement sites, it also prevents you from downloading and installing certain programs that could remove the malware program. And even if you remove the program, it damages certain .DLL files on your PC and your Registry as well, so your screwed anyway and will have to wipe your HD and reinstall everything.

This is what it looks like with the Windows logo and everything:
1000+ viruses Antivirus2009-Scanner.com

DestroyerT101

Back to top Go down

Post  kalrohan Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:54 pm

SynodeXude wrote:I'd recomend a HD wipe:P feels like the smart thing to do in that kind of a situation:P because no matter what you do when you have that many viruses you can't really do much to prevent them from slowing yer computer down:P

i got rid of them there no more just a funny moment even with them i can run games with no effects
kalrohan
kalrohan

Back to top Go down

Post  djbhai Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:41 pm

HHHHMmmmm many time i faced the same then i changed the anti virus hehehehehe.

djbhai

Back to top Go down

Post  aliaba Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 pm

FAR HILLS, New Jersey (AP)—Tiger Woods has taken the first step toward playing the U.S. Open by sending in his entry form.

The U.S. Golf Association said it received Woods’ entry on Monday, one day after he tied for fourth in the Masters. It was his first competition in five months since he was caught cheating on his wife.

Even players such as Woods who are exempt from qualifying for the U.S. Open must apply to play. The deadline to enter is April 28.

The U.S. Open will be held from June 17-20 at Pebble Beach, where 10 years ago Woods won by 15 shots and tied the tournament scoring record.
Maruman Majesty Prestigio FV-R Iron Set
Callaway FT-iQ Driver
TaylorMade R9 Driver
PING Rapture V2 Drivers

aliaba

Back to top Go down

1000+ viruses Empty TaylorMade Rossa Itsy Bitsy Monza Spider Putter

Post  jasonlove Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 pm

1000+ viruses 13_P_1255526173032
TheTaylorMade Rossa Itsy Bitsy Monza Spider Putter is a midsize mallet putter that provides forgiveness, is easy to aim at the target and provides excellent roll. With a putterhead that is 20% smaller than the original Monza Spider the Itsy Bitsy Monza Spider appeals to both classic mallet golfers and classic blade golfers. Like the Monza Spider the Rossa Itsy Bitsy Monza Spider has “wings” where the MWT (Movable Weight Technology) cartridges are located but on Itsy Bitsy Monza Spider these wings are smaller and don’t protrude as much. The aluminium core is soft and light enough to allow weight to be positioned on the perimeter to increase the putter’s MOI. The Moveable Weight Technology in the Itsy Bitsy Monza Spider’s wings allow weight to be transferred away from the putter's face which increases stability by moving the centre of gravity to the rear of the putterhead. Players have the option of using the Movable Weight Technology of the Itsy Bitsy Monza Spider to customise the weight of the putter and adjust the putter’s balance to suit their own preferences.
Related clubs:
Taylormade Burner Plus Driver
Taylormade 2009 Tour Preferred Iron Set
Taylormade Rossa Monza Spider Balero AGSIs PutterCallaway Diablo Edge Fairway Woods

jasonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  kosovohp Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 am

I have faced the same case and I change the anti virus Very Happy ,but 1000 virus are so much Very Happy
learning to type
educational software

kosovohp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down