Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Both Have Time For GOLF SPORT

Go down

We Both Have Time For GOLF SPORT Empty We Both Have Time For GOLF SPORT

Post  lily1221 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Elly and Dian grew up together.Now,both of them have successful careers.They have the same educational background,the same fortune and the same status.But there is one different thing,time is always not enough for Elly.Thay day,Elly went to see Dian.Dian has three children and likes playing golf at the part time after work.After lunch.,Dian told Elly they played golf last week.
"Dian,how could you have time to play golf with Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons ?"Elly asked her,"we only have 24 hours a day,it is never enough for me.I come to office at 7 and leave at half past 6.When i came home and have supper,it is already 8.I have more work in weekends"
"Elly,i was the in the same situation with you,always working.Someday,there came another boss,he is a very sagacious old man.At first,i was working hard every day.One day,he came to my desk give me an card.It said "What i do today is the most important thing since i will never own today"

"I sat there and dumbfounded.Suddenly i was wondering what is the most important thing for me?Though work is important but i realized that my chilren is more important for me and also time is very important,i should also have time to play golf with my newly golf equipmentTaylormade Burner 2.0 Irons.We can get off work at 4.I clear up my office and force myself leaving the office.That day i came home at 5.My children and husband were surprise.We had a very wonderful evening."

Elly pondered for a while looking at Dian and asked" is that for work?"

"The new boss told me,there should be an balance between work and life.If you loose the balance,you will loose control of everything"

Elly said "Dian you have persuaded me.The first thing i come to office tomorrow is to make a list.Maybe the next weekends, we will play golf together and i will take my favorite Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons

lily1221

Back to top Go down