Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plain Sight (ninja robots) looks fun for a LAN party

2 posters

Go down

Plain Sight (ninja robots) looks fun for a LAN party Empty Plain Sight (ninja robots) looks fun for a LAN party

Post  jpdum Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 am

Nice to see indie devs still care about PC gamers by still including PC gaming features such as LAN play and dedicated servers , looking at you IW and DICE...Those 2 company's have really disappointed me with their latest game releases.

jpdum

Back to top Go down

Plain Sight (ninja robots) looks fun for a LAN party Empty Re: Plain Sight (ninja robots) looks fun for a LAN party

Post  aliaba Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:30 am

LOS ANGELES, April 14 (Reuters) - Former world number two Paula Creamer, who had surgery last month to repair ligament damage in her left thumb, plans to return to the LPGA Tour in June.

The 23-year-old American, an eight-times champion on the U.S.-based circuit, had a cast removed by her surgeon on Monday and will consult him again next week before starting physiotherapy sessions.

“I’m … excited to get started on the therapy with an eye on returning to play sometime in June,” Creamer said on Wednesday in a statement released by her management company.

“I know that having the surgery was the right thing to do for the long term, so my focus right now is working hard at rehab and coming back fully healthy. I can’t wait.”

Creamer, the world number 11 whose ranking has slipped from sixth at the end of last year, has played only one round on the LPGA Tour this season. She opened with a 69 at the Honda LPGA Thailand in February before being forced to withdraw.

She then pulled out of the next three events on the schedule, including this month’s Kraft Nabisco Championship at Rancho Mirage, the opening major of the season.

Creamer failed to win a single title on the 2009 LPGA Tour, despite recording 10 top-10 finishes, while struggling to fend off a mystery stomach ailment.

The previous year, she triumphed four times on the circuit, becoming the fastest LPGA Tour player ever to pass the $4 and $5 million mark in career earnings.
Callaway Big Bertha 460 Driver
TaylorMade R9 Driver
TaylorMade R9 460 Driver

aliaba

Back to top Go down