Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver

3 posters

Go down

Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver Empty Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver

Post  jasonlove Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:25 am

Designed to be the World’s Straightest Driver.
The Limited Edition Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver celebrates the vision of the man who founded Callaway Golf in 1982. Taking unconventional thinking and having it blossom into equipment that helps make every golfer a better golfer was the driving force for Ely Callaway. The result is a long legacy of groundbreaking innovations that started with the original Big Bertha Driver (Callaway Big Bertha 460 Driver)and continues today with the Callaway FT-i Driver and its Complete Inertial Designâ„¢. Only 2500 of these drivers will be produced and each will be individually numbered, making these a truly valuable collector’s item.
** The FT-i 25th Anniversary Driver is only available in the lofts and flexes that appear.
Complete Inertial Designâ„¢ places discretionary weight in extreme corners and dramatically raises MOI for unparalleled forgiveness.
OptiFit® System produces for Draw and Neutral configurations, allowing golfers to choose the best type for their swing.
CT/VFT® Titanium Cup Face results in our largest, most robust face for increased ball speed right up to the USGA limit.
Carbon composite body helps create maximum perimeter weighting precisely positioned for longer, straighter drives.
Related clubs:
Callaway X-22 Iron Set Callaway FT Iron SetCallaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood Callaway FT i-Brid Iron SetCallaway FT-iQ Driver

jasonlove

Back to top Go down

Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver Empty Re: Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver

Post  lunamoonfang Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 am

If you are looking for a way to build a website or have a new website built for you, we recommend the following website builder services and software which are all respected leaders in the e-commerce industry:

1. eDirectHost - #1 for functionality and ease of use for website builders on the market today. eDirectHost provides Personal, Small Business and eCommerce websites through it's top of the line website builder. NO HTML or Programming required to build your own website. Start a Free 10 Day trial today and build your own site within minutes. Also, eDirectHost's New Mobile Web Page Builder is also included. Start a Free Trial Today!

Portable Air Conditioning
China CCTV camera

lunamoonfang

Back to top Go down

Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver Empty Re: Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver

Post  lily1221 Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 am

buy cheap golf clubs at www.golfollow.com

free ship + free golf hat

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons only $389.99

Ping K15 Irons only $379.99

Ping K15 Driver only$189.99

Callaway X460 Driver only $99.99[/url]

lily1221

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down