Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want Google desktop software for Mac OS X

3 posters

Go down

Want Google desktop software for Mac OS X Empty Want Google desktop software for Mac OS X

Post  webkid Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:55 am

I am having the Apple desktop computer system which has the Mac OS X 10.4 operating system installed in it. I want Google desktop software for Mac OS X. I want to know that, Is this software is also available for the Mac OS X. If yes then provide me the name of the website from where i can download this software and install it in my Apple desktop easily.

webkid

Back to top Go down

Want Google desktop software for Mac OS X Empty Re: Want Google desktop software for Mac OS X

Post  marker71 Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am

Are you talking about the upcoming Google OS coming out in the fall? It may have a similar agreement with MAC to license the software on their machines. You can then adjust the setting to devote processor to either OS.

marker71

Back to top Go down

Want Google desktop software for Mac OS X Empty Re: Want Google desktop software for Mac OS X

Post  jasonlove Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:12 am

Survey the hole and tee the ball on the side of the tee box that trouble is on. Golf Clubs This will enable you to hit away from the trouble. For example if a pond is on the right side of the hole then you want to tee your ball on the right side of the tee box. This again will enable you to hit the ball away from the pond.Taylor Made Driver

jasonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down