Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callaway Big Bertha iron set

Go down

Callaway Big Bertha iron set Empty Callaway Big Bertha iron set

Post  jasonlove Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:28 am

To build the most forgiving all-stainless steel set of Callaway Golf has ever developed, the engineers set aside conventional thinking, utilized innovative technologies and have redefined the shape of super game-improvement. The 2008 Callaway Big Bertha iron set take forgiveness to new heights by integrating a set of clubs featuring the new i-brids™, clubs designed to replace hard-to-hit long irons. The three i-brids combine the accuracy and control of irons with the forgiveness and versatility of a hybrid and are the most highly playable hybrid-like irons (Callaway X-20 Iron Set)Callaway Golf could make. The set smoothly transitions into traditionally shaped irons that feature increased offset, a larger effective hitting area and a constant width sole for better forgiveness.
Callaway Big Bertha iron set 174_P_1265205026826
Features:
1. i-brids™ blend the control and accuracy of irons with the forgiveness, distance and versatility of hybrids
2. Super game-improvement mid and short irons deliver the ultimate in forgiveness with increased offset, a large effective hitting and a constant width sole
3. Fully integrated set design provides seamless performance progression with consistent distance separation and optimal trajectories
4. Callaway Golf Core Technologies include Extreme Notch Weighting, VFT®, S2H2® and a 360º Undercut Channel
5. Modified Tru-Bore® enhances feel and performance
Related clubs:
Callaway FT-9 Driver
Callaway I-MIX
Callaway Fusion Wide Sole Iron
Callaway Black X-Tour Wedge Chrome

jasonlove

Back to top Go down