Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have an unusual putting grip that works

2 posters

Go down

Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Empty Do you have an unusual putting grip that works

Post  jasonlove Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:26 am

"As a result the ball rolls much better than it did before. Golf equipment Thats what were looking for, Ping i15 driver And Ping Drivers a good roll, consistently week after week. Thats what this stroke gives me."

Ive tried it and for short putts it certainly gets the ball rolling, Ping Golf Clubs but its tougher to control from longer range, even though I am naturally left-handed and play the game right-handed.

Ill stick with my left-below-right grip but if you have putting problems, golf clubs its worth experimenting with 'the claw.'

Di Marco, incidentally, lost a four stroke lead because of a handful of wayward drives into the desert, Ping Golf Irons but regained it to beat Kenny Perry - using one of the new TaylorMade Rossa putters - and Japans Kaname Yokoo by a stroke.

Swede Per Ulrick Johansson, Ping i15 irons sporting a new pop-idol blonde hairdo, finished in a tie for seventh, four shots behind the winner and Britons Luke Donald and Paul Casey picked up handy cheques after making the cut.

jasonlove

Back to top Go down

Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Empty Re: Do you have an unusual putting grip that works

Post  XREDXR Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:31 am

Ill stick with my left-below-right grip but if you have putting problems, golf clubs its worth experimenting with 'the claw.'
iPhone Service Desk
switch voip partition

Di Marco, incidentally, lost a four stroke lead because of a handful of wayward drives into the desert, Ping Golf Irons but regained it to beat Kenny Perry - using one of the new TaylorMade Rossa putters - and Japans Kaname Yokoo by a stroke.

XREDXR

Back to top Go down