Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seve Ballesteros Trophy

Go down

Seve Ballesteros Trophy Empty Seve Ballesteros Trophy

Post  jasonlove Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:51 am

Seve Ballesteros will captain The Continent of Europe against Great Britain and Ireland in a prestigious new biennial event to be named in honour of the Spanish golfer and held on April 14-16, Golf clubs 2000 at Sunningdale, with a 1.5 million prize fund.

The Seve Ballesteros Trophy will feature two teams each of ten players with Colin Montgomerie captain of Great Britain and Ireland and will be played as part of the European Tour International Schedule on the Old Course at Sunningdale. Callaway Lady X-22 Irons The leading seven players from The Continent of Europe and Great Britain and Ireland in the 1999 Volvo Order of Merit will be invited to play in addition to one player from each team being able to qualify from the 2000 Volvo Order of Merit.

Amen Corner, the Management Company owned by Seve Ballesteros, and Media Pro, a leading Spanish-based company in the selling of TV rights of international sporting events, Callaway Golf Irons OR Callaway X-22 Tour Iron Set will jointly promote the event which will be staged by The European Tour.

Ballesteros said: The first edition of The Seve Ballesteros Trophy will be played in Great Britain because I wish to repay the British people for making Spain the host country for the 1997 Ryder Cup. callaway x-22 iron set review And Callaway X 24 Hot Irons I have also received throughout my career fantastic support from the British public whose love for the game of golf is second to none".

jasonlove

Back to top Go down