Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of The Best Weeks Ever

2 posters

Go down

One Of The Best Weeks Ever Empty One Of The Best Weeks Ever

Post  akaishuu Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:12 am

Wow, the last couple days have been pretty great for me. Really eventual. slightly emotional, but mainly bad ass. I became closer to my two bestest friends and we were already pretty much as close as they come in terms of friends.

It started out on Myspace two days ago. I posted a bulletin trying to find someone's house to sleep at for the night. My Friend Jake replied and said "Dude, come to my house". We talked for a few minutes. and an hour or so later, I arrived at his house. His sister came out and gave me a great big hug, because I hadn't seen her in a while, and she just moved out on her own and was up visiting. She said that he was over at Dylan's house. So I started walking over there, because it was only a couple blocks away, and I like to save gas when possible. Then On my way I get a call from Jake on Dylan's phone, He asks where I am and I tell him. We meet up in the road. Then he tells me his Girlfriend just broke up with him like an hour ago. And I really didn't know what to say other than I was sorry.

Then He starts asking me what my parents would do if I ran away from home. And I was like "wtf are you talking about man". Eventually I told him, because I knew, both my older brother and sister ran away when I was a little kid. Next he tells me that he is gonna run away that night. And I just said. "oh" I really didn't know what to say to that. I mean. he's like on of my best friends, and he just told me that he's going to run away. and that this is gonna be our last night to spend time together. I didn't want to sound like a dick and get all bitching and try to talk him out of it, because he had his mind made up. I just said. dude. I'm not gonna stop you, you do what you want, but I really don't want to see you go this way man. I love you.

Then I ask him who else he's told. And he said just Dylan and me. And I ask if he's gonna tell Matt, and he says yeah, but that's gonna be the hardest. He told me that us three are like his best friends and he really doesn't care if anyone else knows. It made me feel kinda special to know that, considering two years ago he hated me and I hated him. lol.

We get back to his house. And he starts playing guitar and I just sit there watching, Kinda wanting to cry a little, he is crying a bit because his lady, and I'm sure running away was bothering him. And Then his sister brought him in a beer, to drink, and he made a joke that he's just gonna drink away all his problems. lol. And He laughed a little. Continued playing music. After a few minutes more, I said, dude, let's go on a drive. I don't really care how much gas we use. this night needs to be good if your really gonna do this, and you need to clear your head.

First, we go over to Matt's house to tell him the news that he's gonna run away tonight. He didn't take it to well at all. He kinda yelled at Jake. and slammed the door in our faces (and I find out later he cried a little bit). And this is when it became even more real to me. He was gonna be gone in the morning.

So we head out to my car again, get in and I had this plan to drive to all the places we have had good times and shit to kinda make him think twice about wanting to run away. By now it's like 10:30 at night. And I drive down to the boat docks at the river. I parked and we got out. He threw some big rocks in the water, and a big rail-road tie, then we sat in front of the water for about 15 minutes. And then all of a sudden he's like "want to go swimming" and I'm like "in what?" he says "boxers dude". So we strip down to pretty much nothing, and wade out into the ice cold water at 11:00pm at night. We just stayed in up to our wastes for about 20 minutes because it was so cold. And then we dove in, and got out. haha. It was to cold. But while we were standing I told him some stuff that I've only told one person in my life. because I really didn't think we would get to see eachother anymore after that night. Then we go back to my car. Take our boxers off and dry off and put our clothes back on. We call Matt up to see if he can hang out at all. Cus we wanted to come back with him and swim, cus, it just really was nice. He couldn't come though.

We got a call from his lady. and she said to come over. So I drive him over there, they talk for a while. she gives him all his things that were over there. Talk some more. and then we go. And he just starts crying more and more. And I almost cried right then. Because it's just really rough on me, the whole thing. And earlier we called Matt before we went swimming and he was one the phone. and then matt told him he loved him, and then jake said it back, but was hell crying, and i almost cried then as well. It was pretty horrible. Because we really thought he was gonna be gone.

After that, we go back to his house. He talks to his sister. And then he decides he needs to back to his ladies house and tell her some stuff. I don't ask what. I just drive him over there. He does his thing, get's back in the car. And then he tells me he's not running away.. That was the best thing I had heard in so long. Then we go to taco bell. Buy some food. Go to the park and attempt to eat it, but we got scared because there we tons of bums there, and it was a little creepy. So we went to another park and ate. And then we went and played at the park after we were done eating. And that was great. Finally. We went home. playing some video games and went to bed.

So, that's the first day. It started at 8:00pm, and ended 3:00am or around there anyways. I'll write about the next day which was today tomorrow. Because Well It is even longer. So talk about this. and then I make the next post for the second day.
acne medicine
Salons Raleigh

akaishuu

Back to top Go down

One Of The Best Weeks Ever Empty Re: One Of The Best Weeks Ever

Post  XREDXR Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Then He starts asking me what my parents would do if I ran away from home. And I was like "wtf are you talking about man". Eventually I told him, because I knew, both my older brother and sister ran away when I was a little kid. Next he tells me that he is gonna run away that night. And I just said. "oh" I really didn't know what to say to that. I mean. he's like on of my best friends, and he just told me that he's going to run away. and that this is gonna be our last night to spend time together. I didn't want to sound like a dick and get all bitching and try to talk him out of it, because he had his mind made up. I just said. dude. I'm not gonna stop you, you do what you want, but I really don't want to see you go this way man. I love you

online shipping insurance
New York Criminal Attorney

XREDXR

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum