Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Pissed Right Now

2 posters

Go down

So Pissed Right Now Empty So Pissed Right Now

Post  akaishuu Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 am

Allright, So today I was on the bus in the morning. like every single day. Wasn't breaking any rules, I tap a friend on the head so he turns his head phones off so i can talk to him.

The bus driver says "Lucas, that is going to get you a trip to Mr. Brysons office (the principal)" I told him "what ever, I don't care" He's a douche bag and has never liked me since i met him this year. Main reason being that I am like Brad's twin (the dud with all the piercings that i sometimes talk about)

So, after We reach the school he pulls me aside and tells me to avoid all the trouble, and I can appologize, or i can go to Brysons. I chose brysons, because I didn't do anything.

I got called in sixth period. And the bus referal says i was fucking TICKELLING someone's neck. **** face, i tapped his head. So now i have an assigned seat for doing abso-fucking-lutely nothing wrong. And this seat is all the way in the front away from my friends.

And here's what pisses me off most, the people to seats in front of me, we being loud, through things, hitting eachother, but he yells at me over them.

I followed his stupid rule today, so i could have time to think of things to piss him off tomarrow. So, in the morning, I'm going to do what ever i want.

But this has really made my day a bad one. I just want to punch this guy in the throat and cheese grade his dick off. (sorry if i offended anyone.)

Anyone else having problems with people like this?
Kids Lighting
Furniture Plans

akaishuu

Back to top Go down

So Pissed Right Now Empty Re: So Pissed Right Now

Post  XREDXR Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:58 am

I think you are the best And here's what pisses me off most, the people to seats in front of me, we being loud, through things, hitting eachother, but he yells at me over them.

chronic insomnia
fulvic minerals

XREDXR

Back to top Go down