Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Apologizes For Kings of Leon Atta

Go down

'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Apologizes For Kings of Leon Atta Empty 'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Apologizes For Kings of Leon Atta

Post  basketball Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 pm

'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy may have tour of duty dvd 1-3some harsh words for Kings of Leon in the past, but he's ready to bury the hatchet and move on.

After the rockers declined to have theirthe tribe dvdhit song 'Use Somebody' performed on 'Glee,' Murphy lashed out, saying, "They're self-centered a**holes, and they missed the big picture. They missed that a 7-year-old kid can see someone close to their agethe hills dvdsinging a Kings of Leon song, which will maybe make them want to join a glee club or pick up a musical instrument."

Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill responded tohomicide life on the street dvdMurphy's attack, telling The Hollywood Reporter, "This was never meant as a slap in the face to 'Glee' or to music education or to fans of the show. We're not sure where the anger is coming from."

Now, after musicians Elton John and Dave Grohl have takenover there season 1 dvdtheir respective sides in the fight, Murphy says it's time to call the whole thing off.

"I support artists and what they choose to do ... I think Kings of Leon are cool as shit. The Foo Fighters are brilliant. We'd love to do one [of] their songs, if they were ever interested. But if it's not theirmerlin dvdthing, then OK. I personally wish them luck, will still listen to their music."

"I'm really proud of the fact that we can introduceeureka dvdsongs to younger kids or their parents because I'm the biggest musiccastle dvdfan. The show is about the love of performing and arts education -- things I think are very special," added Murphy.

So what is Murphy taking away from the wholerobin hood dvd 1-3thing? "Don't say f**k you to someone in the press."

basketball

Back to top Go down