Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good taylormade r11, good feeling

Go down

Good taylormade r11, good feeling Empty Good taylormade r11, good feeling

Post  Ann2012 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I love playing golf for many years.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver And I am interested in storing golf club. This year, the Taylormade has paoduced the TaylorMade R11 Driver which is considered as the new star among driver. For me, I also love it. The New Taylormade driver - TaylorMade R11 Driver has the ability to adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT) and you can adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP), so the TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest and greatest from the makers of the No.1 driver in golf. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver. It is a nice product.

I used it yesterday, I enjoy the feeling of playing it. It felt like the ball just jumped off the face of the club. I tried the closed face setting but felt like the ball just didn't have the same pop off the club head so I went back to the neutral setting. I didn't want to put the club down but it was demo day so I went to try the Ping G15. And hands down for me the R11 was better than the ping.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons Some websites claim that the ping is more forgiving for high handicapped golfers but not for me and it didn't take me long to realize that. So you can have a try.

Ann2012

Back to top Go down