Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tayloramde R11S Fairway Wood Reviews

Go down

Tayloramde R11S Fairway Wood Reviews Empty Tayloramde R11S Fairway Wood Reviews

Post  tina112 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Taylormade have a new line of products out (R11S Fairway Wood) which I have switched to and I know they are really good - it just sometimes takes a few rounds to start to feel 100 per cent comfortable with a change. The TaylorMade R11-S fairway wood has more adjustability than ever with its redesigned Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) which is available at best golf shop. Tayloramde R11S Fairway Wood change to fit your golf game. Shopping them at golf shopping shop online!

Tayloramde R11S Fairway Wood Description: The TaylorMade R11s Fairway Wood is an improvement on the original R11 Fairway Wood. This latest reincarnation sports a flat- white crown color, as well as a black PVD face that improves the accuracy and alignment of the tee. The R11 was the most successful launch in the modern golf era. , the new R11S features a flat-white crown color and black PVD face to improve alignment and accuracy off the tee.The R11S includes two MWT cartridges, one weighing 10-grams and one weighing 1-gram. Configuring the weights properly is intuitive: To set up a neutral bias, install the heavy (10-gram) weight in the toe; to create a draw bias, install the heavy weight in the heel.
Related description and features at …
http://www.golfshoppingtoday.com/goods-807-TaylorMade+R11S+Fairway+Wood.html

News about Tayloramde R11S Fairway Wood: One of the most informative articles we have found about all of the latest innovation from TaylorMade comes from respected Golfweek Editor James Achenbach. "TaylorMade is about to introduce a line of drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and irons called RocketBallz. My chipping felt fairly sharp, which is good, and I had spells feeling really good with the putter so all in all, given the week's challenges, it was a positive start to the year.

Tayloramde R11S Fairway Wood Reviews: Great Job,guys,I have received after i ordered the fairway ten days, today, i played 2 round. great feel and nice r11s fairway. really happy. The R11S fairways give you a wider range of loft adjustability with plus or minus one-and-a-half degree adjustment for a greater effect on trajectory and spin-rate.

tina112

http://www.golfshoppingtoday.com

Back to top Go down