Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price$494.99!Get Great Bargain on TaylorMade R9 TP Irons

Go down

Price$494.99!Get Great Bargain on TaylorMade R9 TP Irons Empty Price$494.99!Get Great Bargain on TaylorMade R9 TP Irons

Post  tina112 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Golf shopping shop online offer the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons 3-9PS Graphite/Stell Shaft, Regular/Stiff Flex! Only$494.99! Registered member get extra 5% off while vip members whose purchase over 1000 USD get 10% off. Bargains Included at best golf shop. 30% off Hot TaylorMade R9 TP Irons with TaylorMade R9 Cap (Free Gift) for sale at online golf shop. Know more about related details at …
http://www.golfclubsbestoffer.com/goods-686-30%25+off+Hot+TaylorMade+R9+TP+Irons++TaylorMade+R9+Cap+%28Free+Gift%29.html

TaylorMade R9 TP Irons Description: TaylorMade successfully launched the new Burner irons in early 2009, touting them as the longest, most-powerful irons the company had ever produced. Those clubs will continue to be available in 2010, but for players who are looking for more workability and control, TaylorMade is releasing the new R9 and R9 TP irons. TaylorMade R9 TP Irons combine traditional player's characteristics with high-tech performance. The result is a classiclooking set with long irons (2-5) that feature thin, flexible clubfaces (due to the hollow-headed design) for higher COR and more distance.

The TaylorMade R9 TP Irons provide serious performance technologies in a classic players shape and size. Classic head shape with new hosel-blend provides a clean, beautiful, and workable head design that for appeal to the skilled players eye. Progressive changes in head construction and face thickness from short-irons to long-irons increases control in short-irons & ball-speed in long-irons. KBS Tour Series steel shafts engineered to promote increased stability and energy transfer. Retief Goosen made a switch to TaylorMade's new R9 TP irons before the start of the Presidents Cup in San Francisco in September. Now two more high-profile TaylorMade players have made the switch to the company's newest better-player irons.

TaylorMade R9 TP Irons Reviews: Outstanding irons. I recently got a set of the R9 TP irons 3 - PW. They were custom made with Nippon Stiff shafts and 2 degree upright. All I can say is wow. I was recently playing the Rac TP Forged and I loved those irons, but these are fantastic. They are the softest cast irons I have ever played and coupled with KBS Tour shafts in X stepped soft I am hitting the ball as far as ever (maybe even a little longer) with a higher ball flight than with project X 6.0. I feel really confident over the ball which is more than half the battle.

tina112

http://www.golfshoppingtoday.com

Back to top Go down