Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lincicome, Christina Kim engage in Twitter feud

Go down

Lincicome, Christina Kim engage in Twitter feud Empty Lincicome, Christina Kim engage in Twitter feud

Post  nanayan Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 am

Comments on Twitter Cosme by Brittany Lincicome, drew the anger of the compatriots LPGA player Christina Kim cage from Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia this week, triggering a social media feud also includes several other LPGA players with New golf clubs.

“Golf is SOOO party's frustrating :-( can not wait for the year will be over!!!!!!” Lincicome (Friday) tweeted a few hours later, she added a comment caused a reaction from gold.

“Rain rain!!!” Lincicome wrote: the game play is suspended due to bad weather. “In fact, if it were always there, I did not play it!!! :-)”

The limited-field event of the LPGA Tour money list 110 gold ineligible in Malaysia fired back this week Lincicome range of opinions, both players have been removed. ““I'm just saying there are people who like to play, it does not hurt to remember that.”

“Great! Ghost Corza Tour putter ! It is still a free country, I can say that I want to do!” Lincicome fired back. “I do not comment on your posts, I'm just tired.”

The views between research fellow LPGA players echoed Lincicome and gold continue.

“Do not worry about it CK! Beam wrote Sophie Sophie Gustafson, gold. “Flying result of these issues will not mind letting your opinion.”

He said: “People will kill Hage said,” Nicole is in Asia now sitting on the delay Lincicome. “Instead, we're home prepared 4 QSchool.”

Eventually the mood subsided, but the rift remains between the major players with Taylormade R11 Irons.

“I hit the controversial topic of lost Lincicome): the _AT_ Brittany1golf (including 100 followers, two nights in a row,” Kim wrote messages still on her page.

nanayan

Back to top Go down