Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talyormade r11s driver ! cool

Go down

Talyormade r11s driver ! cool Empty Talyormade r11s driver ! cool

Post  lily1221 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:09 pm

I often hear people say that they will just use some old clubs to learn golf with then buy some new ones later after they improved. This many times means ladies are using men’s clubs which is really going to make it hard to learn. Also I see men & women who have played golf for longer using the wrong clubs for their games.

Having the right golf clubs in your bag is one of the most important aspects to playing better golf. Taylormade R11S Driver is the latest driver launched by Taylormade and which is the most popular driver in the market and fit most golfers. Too often I see people using the wrong clubs or just simply out dated technology. These older clubs will still hit the ball but the modern equipment has made the game a little easier particularly with the longer clubs, such as the Taylormade R11S Driver , fairway woods and long irons. But even choosing the right putter will help you play better.

Most professional golfers will use driver with less loft than the average golfer. This is due to a higher club head speed. For most golfers a driver with 10.5 to 12 degrees of loft will give better results than a straighter faced club such as Taylormade R11S Driver. Women should have at least 13 degrees of loft on their drivers.

lily1221

Back to top Go down