Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westwood in the clear over blood clot fears

2 posters

Go down

Westwood in the clear over blood clot fears Empty Westwood in the clear over blood clot fears

Post  jasonlove Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:46 am

VERSAILLES, France (AP)—England’s Lee Westwood is in the clear over blood clot fears.

Westwood was taken to a hospital Wednesday for tests after a doctor feared a swollen calf muscle could be caused by a blood clot.Honma 713 driverInstead, the third-ranked player was told he was probably suffering a reaction to the heat wave in France.

His spokesman Stuart Cage said Westwood was released from the hospital and given an anti-inflammatory dressing for the muscle. The 37-year-old Westwood pulled out of the pro-am Wednesday on the eve of the French Open.Honma Beres MG702 Iron Set

Cage says Westwood is hopeful he can play in the tournament.

jasonlove

Back to top Go down

Westwood in the clear over blood clot fears Empty Re: Westwood in the clear over blood clot fears

Post  LightInHeart Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:59 am

It's a blood clot. I had one too. Lucky it didn't go to my lungs and give me a pulmonary embolism. I refused the coumodin(blood thinner), just took some aspirin. But I'm still eating McDonald Double Pounders!online sports gambling
Joe Hachem

LightInHeart

Back to top Go down