Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is this game called

Go down

What is this game called Empty What is this game called

Post  akaishuu Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:16 am

What is this game called
I thought of a poker variant and we played it with my friends in a home game, it was excellent. Im not naive enough to think I was actually the first person to invent it so im wondering if any of you have heard of this game and could tell me what its called and if its played anywhere? The game is played a lot like hold em except you get 3 cards preflop. At no point do you ever discard any cards, you may use 1,2 or 3 cards to make a hand from the 5 community cards. The streets are played out like in hold em and everything else is identical to hold em. Lets say the flop comes 2c 10h jh. Someone could have a straight or a flush or a straight flush or quads. We call it imperial hold em and its a fantastic game. Tons of action and people always have something to chase or showdown. I truly believe it to be a stronger game than either hold em or plo. Ive never heads of anyone playing this variant but im sure it has to exist so if anyone has heard of it or knows anything about it i would like to hear from you guys.
new jersey lawyers business in nj
New York Bankruptcy Attorney

akaishuu

Back to top Go down