Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good golf equipment- Mizuno MP 63 Irons

Go down

Good golf equipment- Mizuno MP 63 Irons Empty Good golf equipment- Mizuno MP 63 Irons

Post  chirstinah168 Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 am

Good golf equipment- Mizuno MP 63 Irons
With a quality golf club in bag is very luck for golfers. If you have the good golf equipment, you will have more confidence to win every game. At first glance the Mizuno MP 63 Irons are outstanding looking clubs. The chromed face and back contrasted by the satin cavity look great. They are pure Mizuno. Mizuno have studied the vibrations that are produced at impact and the affect these have on the sound and feel of an iron. Mizuno has claimed that the MP 63 Irons is the evolution of the company's most popular tour iron among the MP line.

The Mizuno MP-63 irons are big improvement on the rather bland MP-62 irons they replace. This time there is a real technological improvement with the Diamond Muscle design which increases the size of the sweet area about 1cm in each direction in a head that is the same size as its predecessor.

While developing the MP-63s, Mizuno tapped their tour team to blindly try out various new concepts. The winner, reportedly unanimously, was the "Diamond Muscle" design, the latest in the line of "muscle" themes Mizuno has used in recent years, beginning with the Cut Muscle clubs, continued with the Dual Muscle MP-52 and 62, and last year's Dual Muscle Titanium MP-58 and 68.

I don't know exactly what Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT) is exactly, but it sure sounds cool. Numerous new concepts were then blind tested by Mizuno's tour team (including the MP-62's inspiration Luke Donald) and the Diamond Muscle Design, which reinforces the head from heel to toe, was the unanimous winner.
I won't be purchasing these irons and I'm very happy to continue on with my Mizuno MP 63 Irons. The Mizuno MP 63 Irons allow higher trajectory and can retain the flight speed even in the wind. There is less miss when hitting with this club.

Want a little more help out of your long irons? The Mizuno MP-63s come standard 3-PW with True Temper Dynamic Gold shafts. Many others are available as custom options. One of best things about Mizuno irons is that you can mix and match a set easily. Substitute an easier-to-play model for the set's 3- and 4-irons. Discount golf clubs Mizuno MP-63 irons with good quality.
The Mizuno always give surprising to us, we just enjoy it and like it !

chirstinah168

http://www.discountgolfware.com

Back to top Go down