Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News bring by golfclubsseller.it is an online golf equipment

Go down

News bring by golfclubsseller.it is an online golf equipment Empty News bring by golfclubsseller.it is an online golf equipment

Post  aliaba Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:24 am

News bring by golfclubsseller.it is an online golf equipment store.
It offers you discount golf equipment such as titleist golf clubs

For us,golf is a sports that can makes you feel both relax and comfort.
It is different from any other sports.the place of playing golf is also different from the other arena.

Players looking for some shot-stopping control when approaching a green and some extra
distance off the tee may find both attributes in the Titleist AP2 710 Forged Irons, it has been suggested.

Jerry Rice failed to make the same significant impact that fans are used to seeing on
the American Football field when making his professional golf debut this week.

The 47-year-old former wide receiver holds the NFL record with his 208 touchdowns,
but found trouble from the first hole of his maiden Nationwide Tour event at the Fresh Express Classic.

Rice fired a double bogey with his Titleist CB Forged Irons on the first hole at
TPC Stone brae and now looks set to miss the cut in California as he sits joint
bottom of the leaderboard thanks to his 12-over-par 83.

In total, Rice shot four double bogeys, five bogeys and one birdie in his total,
but explained on his PGA Tour blog that it could have been worse.

He said: "Right from the first shot I found trouble and was unable to regroup.
But I am not surprised. I know how tough the game is. I wanted to shoot my jersey number 80.
But the wheels completely fell off.

"I remember how my first NFL starts were bumpy. titleist 775 cb was dropping footballs all
over the place. This is a little bit like that."

Dicky Pride leads the way after the opening round of the tournament as he carded a 63.

aliaba

Back to top Go down