Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot work with Sound Blaster X-Fi MB in Windows 7

2 posters

Go down

Cannot work with Sound Blaster X-Fi MB in Windows 7 Empty Cannot work with Sound Blaster X-Fi MB in Windows 7

Post  webkid Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:08 pm

After doing the clean install of Windows 7, I am facing an unusual situation in my system. The problem is that I cannot work with Sound Blaster X-Fi MB in Windows 7. I have installed it properly in my system, but I am not able to access its control panel, inorder to work with the same. Actually, I get a message saying that Device not found. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Please help me with some solutions to get rid of this situation.

webkid

Back to top Go down

Cannot work with Sound Blaster X-Fi MB in Windows 7 Empty Re: Cannot work with Sound Blaster X-Fi MB in Windows 7

Post  gaunpro Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:05 am

eDirectHost - #1 for functionality and ease of use for website builders on the market today. eDirectHost provides Personal, Small Business and eCommerce websites through it's top of the line website builder. NO HTML or Programming required to build your own website. Start a Free 10 Day trial today and build your own site within minutes. Also, eDirectHost's New Mobile Web Page Builder is also included. Start a Free Trial Today!

steroids
Bobbi Brown brush set

gaunpro

Back to top Go down