Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xp wont boot even in safe mode

3 posters

Go down

xp wont boot even in safe mode Empty xp wont boot even in safe mode

Post  webkid Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm

hi,
i woke this morning n comp. pc is a emachine w3502. wont boot xp it tried to load n i do get the xp logo then safe mode screen. I tried all options without ne success. i tried to bypass auto restart nothing. i do have the restore disk that came with the comp but when recover screen comes up all i get is plz wait. if u could help that would be great

webkid

Back to top Go down

xp wont boot even in safe mode Empty Re: xp wont boot even in safe mode

Post  marker71 Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:20 am

That isn't good that it won't even boot up from safe mode. How are you initiating your computer into safe mode? Sometimes if you do it by holding in F12, it decides to go into that setting.

marker71

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonlove Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 am

Accreditation and Experience - Does your golfTaylor Made R9 Driver instructor have the education and experience to take your game to any level you desire? Many individuals claim to be golf instructors. Many of these individuals are self-proclaimed "experts," Taylor Made R9 MAX driveror had enough money to take a one to two week course on how to teach golf and make more money.Golf Clubs

jasonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down