Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golfer smashes own car window with off-target tee shot

2 posters

Go down

Golfer smashes own car window with off-target tee shot Empty Golfer smashes own car window with off-target tee shot

Post  aliaba Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:04 pm

A golfer in Devon paid the penalty for failing to strike his golf ball accurately off the tee as
it smashed the window of his own van in the golf club's car park.

Steve Knight was looking forward to 18 holes at Dawlish Warren Golf Clubs until things
quickly turned sour on the first tee.

The 52-year-old revealed that his ball had been heading towards the fairway until getting
caught in some wind and changing direction towards the car park.

It was there that he found that the ball had smashed the window of his van, but avoided
making contact with the Mercedes-Benz or Jaguar which were parked either side. cleveland hibore irons

Mr Knight said: "I teed off and the ball went away ok, but then veered violently right in
the wind and flew into the golf club car park which was jam-packed. Cleveland HiBore XL Driver

"I heard a thud, walked over and found it had smashed the rear offside window of my van and the ball out
of bounds on the ground beside it."

He added that he had received plenty of stick from fellow players at the course and felt he had more chance
of firing a hole-in-one than
hitting his own vehicle.cleveland hibore fairway wood

The height of a golf tee, where on the fairway a player is aiming and the club taken from a golf bag could
all have a bearing on the end result of a tee shot.

Ping G15 Driver
ping g15 irons
Ping G15 Fairway Wood
taylormade supertri driver
taylormade superfast driver

aliaba

Back to top Go down

Golfer smashes own car window with off-target tee shot Empty Re: Golfer smashes own car window with off-target tee shot

Post  ibear2007 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:33 pm

TaylorMade R7
Ping G15
TaylorMade R9

ibear2007

Back to top Go down