Edestron Owns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pressel takes 3rd-round lead at Evian Masters

2 posters

Go down

Pressel takes 3rd-round lead at Evian Masters Empty Pressel takes 3rd-round lead at Evian Masters

Post  jasonlove Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 am

EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France (AP)—Morgan Pressel took a two-stroke lead after three rounds of the Evian Masters on Saturday, closing with an eagle for a 5-under 67. TaylorMade Burner Irons.

The American began the day three strokes behind after a 72 Friday. She will enter Sunday’s final round at 11 under, followed by South Koreans Jiyai Shin and Jeong Jang. TaylorMade Burner Rescue Hybrids.

Pressel felt she could have been further ahead but for a mistake in her golf clubs selection on the third hole.

“I got off to a good start: birdied the first hole, made a little bit of a mess on three, more of a mental error than anything,” Pressel said. “I just shouldn’t have hit driver off the tee and made bogey.” TaylorMade Burner SuperFast driver.

Shin, who was briefly ranked No. 1 following Lorena Ochoa’s retirement this year, had five birdies and a bogey in a round of 68. Jang shot a 70.

Second-round leader Mika Miyazato had a 74. She fell four strokes behind Pressel after a round marked by five bogeys, including a stretch of three in a row. TaylorMade Burner XD Irons.

Brittany Lincicome, one of the longest drivers in women’s golf, had a 65. Her round included six birdies and an eagle on the 16th hole. She was three strokes behind Pressel and tied for fourth with Alexis Thompson (67) at 8 under. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Fairway woods.

jasonlove

Back to top Go down

Pressel takes 3rd-round lead at Evian Masters Empty Re: Pressel takes 3rd-round lead at Evian Masters

Post  XREDXR Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Pressel felt she could have been further ahead but for a mistake in her golf clubs selection on the third hole.

“I got off to a good start: birdied the first hole, made a little bit of a mess on three, more of a mental error than anything,” Pressel said. “I just shouldn’t have hit driver off the tee and made bogey.” TaylorMade Burner SuperFast driver.

Volunteer Abroad Teaching Sports in Ghana
Bristol Airport Parking

XREDXR

Back to top Go down